Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Second Benefit

This form should be completed if you currently receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction and ;

  • You have recently contacted us because your circumstances have changed
  • Our benefits team have advised that you will now become entitled to a second benefit / reduction as a result of your change

Before completing this form you should already have informed us of your change in circumstances. The benefits team will normally have been in contact with you to ask you to complete this form.

The best way to complete this form is to create an account with us. Once you have done this, you will be able to complete the form through your account, and track its progress from start to finish.

To continue completing a form without creating an account, click on the button below. If you apply this way you will not be able to track the progress of your application.