Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Adaptations and Support

Adaptations may allow residents to remain living independently in their homes for longer.

Who do I contact to talk about an adaptation?

If you feel that your home needs adapting or you want to enquire about support available please contact Staffordshire County Council on 0300 111 8000.

The County Council will advise on the best means of adapting your home to meet your needs, and where you are eligible for grant assistance they will signpost your case to our service provider who will assist you with your application.

How do I get equipment to help me around the house?

Staffordshire County Council can carry out an assessment for equipment and adaptations.

Disabled parking bays

Contact Staffordshire County Council for information about disabled persons parking bays

Advice and support

Many people need an extra bit of help to live independently. This may be as a result of illness, a disability or just getting older.