Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Council tax change in circumstances

If you've had a change in your circumstances you need to tell us as soon as possible.

Changing your name

If you have recently married, or changed your name legally, you will need to tell us so that we can amend our records.

If someone has died

If you have already registered the death through the county council's Tell Us Once' service, you do not need to complete a form with the council.

The Tell Us Once scheme means that when the registrar collects details from you about the death, they can then pass this information through to other agencies on your behalf.

This avoids the need to send copies of the death certificate by post to other organisations.

If you have not registered the death through 'Tell Us Once', you can complete the online form below.

Other changes 

Do any of the changes below apply to you?

  • you have moved house
  • someone has moved into or out of your property
  • a relative has moved into a nursing home
  • you've purchased or inherited a property that you won't be living in

If so, click here to find the relevant online form to complete.