Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Other information and forms

Cancel a benefit claim

If your wish to cancel your housing benefit or council tax reduction claim you can do so at anytime

Apply to become an Appointee

You can apply for the right to deal with the benefit of someone who can't manage their own affairs because they are sick, disabled or elderly.

Payment on two homes

You may be able to get payment on two homes in certain circumstances

Self-employed income

Here you can provide our benefit team with more info if you are self-employed

Second Benefit

This form is to be completed if you currently receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction, you have recently contacted us to report a change in your circumstances and as a result of the change you may now be entitled to claim a second benefit

Report fraud

If you suspect that someone is claiming benefit fraudulently, let us know