Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Events in public places

Where can I hold an event?

You can apply to use any of our sites.

Brough Park in Leek and Biddulph Grange Country Park are already licensed for public events but you may need to apply for a temporary event notice for other sites or if you want to sell alcohol.

How much does it cost?

See our current fees and charges

We currently don't charge for community or charity based events but there may still be an admin fee depending on the size of the event and or level of commerciality.

How do I apply?

You need to read and sign the terms and conditions [221KB] , complete an event application form [213KB]  and return them together with an event risk assessment [131KB]  and proof of your public liability insurance.

All the forms are available to download and you can return them by email.

Bookings are accepted on a first come first served basis, subject to availability and the suitability of the event.