Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Premises licences

For the latest information on covid-19 and how this affects your businesses visit

Businesses affected by covid-19 can apply for available grants from our Coronavirus information hub.

Apply for a premise licence

You'll need a premises licence if you want to sell alcohol or offer entertainment from a particular venue

Vary or transfer a premise licence

How to vary a DPS, transfer or vary a premises licence

Club premises certificate

How to apply, what it costs, and how to change or vary a licence

Live and recorded music

Find out when you need a licence for music entertainment and how to apply