Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Report a street light fault

Staffordshire County Council are responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of all adopted lighting units.

Some street lights are owned and maintained by Housing Associations and maintenance of street lights in some new developments or private roads are the responsibility of other organisations.

Visit Staffordshire County Council to find out if a street light, lit bollard or a lit traffic sign is maintained by Staffordshire Highways and report the fault.