Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site


Highways questions which are answered by the Highways authority Staffordshire County Council, are contained on the CON29 and form part of the official search. Enquiries regarding highway issues should be directed to the Highway Authority, by the person, company or firm carrying out the search and they can be contacted via the following ways:

Land Charges
Staffordshire County Council
Staffordshire Place 1
Tipping Street
ST16 2DH

Tel: 0300 111 8000