Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Challenge a parking fine

Use this section if you want to challenge a parking fine (Penalty Charge Notice PCN) using our online form

How to challenge

If you wish to challenge a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) please give as much information as you can. Include the PCN reference number, this will start with the letters ZM - your appeal cannot be considered if the PCN reference number is not given.  If you no longer have this you will need to contact our Notice Processing Team 01782 232091 or 0845 045 0420.

If you would like to challenge a Penalty Charge Notice

Email: or

Write to: Parking Services, P.O. Box 2994, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 9FG

Staffordshire County Council have responsibility for on street parking enforcement.  Fines for on street parking have a PCN reference number starting with GE.