Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Jobseeker's benefit

You might be able to get financial support if you're looking for a job or work part time on low pay.

Job Seeker's Allowance (JSA)

JSA is for people of working age who are out of work or work less than 16 hours per week.

Find out more about JSA on GOV.UK

Income Support

If you have a child under five and are a lone parent, you may be able to claim Income Support. You might also be able to claim if you are pregnant or have just had a child. The amount you are entitled to will depend on your income and any savings that you or your partner might have.

Find out more about Income Support on GOV.UK