Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Check what you're entitled to

Before applying for housing benefit or council tax reduction, you should check that you're entitled using our calculator.

From 13th June 2018 Staffordshire Moorlands residents will need to apply for Universal Credit from the Department for Work and Pensions. 

Please make sure that you use the correct calculator based on which benefit you are applying for.