Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Report a change in name

If you change your name through marriage or deed poll, you will need to let us know so that we can amend your bill.

How to change your name

To change your name you will need to create or log in to a Staffs Moorlands online account. If you don't have one already, click the button below and register. If you already have an account with us you can also log in here.

Once you've registered you will need to go to 'Submit a Request' and complete the change of name form.

What happens next?

We will contact you (usually via email), if we need any further information, and to let you know the progress of your application. We aim to name changes within 10 working days.

You will be able to view any changes to your council tax online, via your account. Just enter your account number and personal details into the 'Council Tax' tile under 'Get answers fast'.