Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

I have bought, sold or inherited a property which I don't live in

If you have sold a property that you own, you will need to let us know the about the change in ownership so that we can update your liability on the account and send you a closing bill.

The best way to report a change of ownership is through our Staffs Moorlands 'My Account' service. Registration is easy, and means that you can track the progress of your request from start to finish. Simply click on the button below! If you already have an account with us, you can also log in here.

Please note: You will need to complete a 'change of ownership' form once your account has been created to get a new council tax reference number / bill.

To report a change without an account, click on the button below. Please note that you won't be able to track the progress of your request OR view bills online if you choose this method.