Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Enquiry form - check if you need permission

  1. Householder Planning Enquiry Form
    1. This form will enable us to decide if you need planning permission for alterations and/or extending your home and garden or carrying out other works under the Town and Country Planning Acts. This form is only for householders wishing to alter or extend their property and is not for business use, advertisements or other minor developments. The form enables the Council to give guidance on the need for planning permission and does not constitute an application for a Lawful Development Certificate for a proposed development under Section 191 of the Town & Country Planning Act 1990.
  2. Section 1 About you and your home
    1. Please ensure you complete your email address if you require confirmation of this payment
  3. Label
    1. Is the property:
    2. Property Type:
  4. Is the property within a Conservation Area: *
  5. Is the property a Listed Building: *